Friday, October 6, 2017

Sportsmanship


Happy Friday everyone! I'm jumping on my soapbox...I absolutely love college sports. The young men and women who manage to juggle their academic schedule with practice schedules and strive to bring excellence to their schools name is something I find very honorable.

I enjoyed seeing all of the students wearing different college colors and supporting the universities that we all hold so dear. However, it is unfortunate that on these days we also hear from students the nasty side of sport. At times, we hear phrases uttered from these sweet little faces that would you kringe.

As we watch our colleges play this weekend, please remember that children are listening to us and watching us for clues on how to behave. If we want our children to have good sportsmanship when they attend their game, we have the responsibility to model that for them when we watch our teams play.

This picture made me smile today, I hope you enjoy it also.

Go Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment