Wednesday, October 4, 2017

For our families that have been with me for years, I am a familiar face. For our new Webber families, I am Molly Dittrich and I am your child's elementary Physical Education teacher.

I started teaching in Lake Orion in 1999, I have been at Webber for all of those years as well as some travel to Pine Tree and Orion Oaks. My education is in exercise science from Michigan State University (no worries U of M peeps...Mr. Dittrich is a Wolverine fan!). I initially worked in the private sector after college and returned to school for my teaching certificate while living in Iowa...so I also cheer for the Hawkeyes!

As a family, we enjoy a variety of outdoor activities and up north time here in Michigan. Snow skiing and wakeboarding are my current go to activities while up north, but you can also find me taking a lazy paddle in my kayak or reading a book in the hammock.

I have enjoyed getting to know your children this past month and look forward to meeting everyone in person. If you are ever in the building, please come introduce yourself!

1 comment: