Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Brrrr...it's starting to get chilly and we saw lovely snowflakes falling yesterday! We are getting to that time of the year when crawling under a blanket seems like a much better idea than heading outside for a run.

I wanted to introduce you to an app that I have been using that keeps you moving inside your own home with minimal equipment. SworkIt has a free app and offers a free kid specific app as well. The app allows you to choose the amount of time for your workout, which is great if you have a limited amount of time to sneak in exercise. The exercises that are offered are fairly basic, I like that they offer a real human as the demonstrator and the app allows you to choose the activities that you would like to focus on that day. One downfall I see are the in app purchases. So if you download this to a device that your child has access to, beware! Of course, since exercise is good for all of us, I encourage you to workout using SworkIt with your child.

Please note, I am not paid to push this app. I actually use it and thought some of you would like it also.

Stay active everyone,
Mrs. Dittrich

No comments:

Post a Comment